Windows Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Developer
TDI Technologies, Inc. Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TDI Technologies, Inc. is seeking candidates to join a team as a Windows Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Developer that develops and maintains ship control software and navigation displays across a large range of aircraft carriers and surface combatants.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development, Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, and Paid Sick Leave
- Serve as primary Human-Machine Interface (HMI) developer for one or more projects
- Participate as a member of an Agile software development team
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems shipboard
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop detailed documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Provide technical support to ISEA and ship's force
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree in an engineering discipline - Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
- 4+ years proven experience as a .NET Developer or Windows developer
- 2+ years HMI development experience
- Successful applicants must either have an active government security clearance or the ability to receive approval upon position acceptance.
- Must have a valid US passport or the ability to obtain one upon position acceptance.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of and experience with C# and C++
- Understanding of software versioning systems such as Subversion and Git
- Experience working on development teams of at least four members
- Experience with network programming, including TCP, UDP, and UDP/multicast
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while providing status updates to relevant customers and team leaders
- Understanding of system integration and/or industrial controls, networks, automation, or cybersecurity
- Experience with vessel integration and control systems for maritime or naval applications
- Experience working as subcontractor for multiple clients and/or primary contractors
To protect our employees’ safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, TDI personnel are required to telework in accordance with TDI’s Telework Policy. These policies are subject to change at any time by TDI Management. This position may require occasional travel to government and military customer sites while strictly following US government and CDC pandemic travel guidelines.
This position may require up to 10% travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
TDI Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layout, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TDI conducts Research & Development and provides Engineering Services, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering/Development to a variety of Department of Defense (DOD) and commercial customers.
TDI's core advantages lie in our years of experience across a wide breadth of government and commercial applications, our access to the brightest engineers in the industry, and our clear focus on providing cost-effective solutions to our clients' problems with speed and agility.
TDI Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
TDI is founded upon ethical practices, rewards superior performance, and encourages work/life balance.
TDI Technologies, Inc. (TDI) is a small business that has been grounded in ethical practices and superior performance for over 25 years. TDI provides unique high-quality solutions to our government and commercial clients with a focus on incorporating advanced technologies. TDI conducts Research & Development and provides Engineering Services, Cyber Security, and Software Engineering/Development to a variety of Department of Defense (DOD) and commercial customers. TDI's core advantages lie in our years of experience across a wide breadth of government and commercial applications, our access to the brightest engineers in the industry, and our clear focus on providing cost-effective solutions to our clients' problems with speed and agility.
4900 South Broad StreetPhiladelphia, PA