Recruitment Center Agent
TDEC, a nationally recognized Business Processing Organization (BPO), seeks a Project Manager to support our client, Westat, in Rockville, Maryland.
This is an in office position. Our office is located in Rockville, Maryland.
Start date: 08/28/23
Shifts needed: M-F 10:30am-7:00pm, M-F 11:00am-7:00pm, M-F 11:30am-8:00pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to email and telephone inquiries in a timely manner and document all calls
- Assist applicants with accessing the online Westat application
- Contact referrals for possible employment on NAEP
- Conduct employment history and professional reference checks (asking questions and recording answers)
- Follow all required protocols for quality and efficiency, including updating record of contacts as the work is performed
- Work 40 hours per week, Monday–Friday, daytime or early evening hours
- Complete the project’s electronic or hardcopy administrative forms and submit weekly timesheet
- Communicate effectively with project management and supervisor
- Report progress to supervisor daily, as requested
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned due to changes in study protocol or conditions during the assignment
- Complete mandatory project and corporate training assignments
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Experience with telephone, customer service, or call center operations
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear and understandable speaking voice
- Ability to properly compose a professional letter/email
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Good data entry aptitude, basic PC skills, knowledgeable in MS windows, MS Word and MS Excel)
- Display professional appearance and demeanor
- Work well with a team or independently
- Flexible and able to quickly and easily adapt to frequent changes
- Ability to handle substantial workload and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work
- Ability to work on computers and phones for the entire workday for the duration of the assignment
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Responsive to corrective feedback
- Takes initiative and asks for clarification when necessary
- Fluency in Spanish
Extensive training will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.