- Posted: 2 days ago
TDEC, a 64 year old outsourcing company, seeks Seasonal Part-Time Mail Clerks (29 hours or less per week) to work at our facility in Robbinsville, NJ. This work is onsite in Robbinsville.
JOB FAIR ANNOUCMENT
You're Invited! Drop by, meet the leadership team and INTERVIEW on the spot at one of our open Houses
February 16th and February 17th
10 AM to 2 PM
4 PM to 6 PM
380 Corporate Blvd., #170
This is an entry level job and the duties and responsibilities include:
- Open and extract contents from envelopes
- Count envelopes and contents
- Create batch of work by type
- Prep documents for scanning
- Maintain production speed and accuracy based on schedules and priorities
- Check your work so it meets the job instructions
- Keep records of the work performed.
This job is fast paced and to be successful you must have the following:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Ability to pass a background clearance check
- Prior experience working in a mailroom or preparing documents for scanning (preferred).
Hours: We are open 24 hours a day and are looking for the right people to fill these shifts:
Midnight: 10:30pm- 5am or 11pm -5:30am (Flexible)
Weekends (flexible Hours): 7am -5pm (Can work a 10 hour shift)
Daylight: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Midnight Shift = $18.50/hour; Twilight = $16.00/hour; Day Shift or Weekends = $14.13/hour
Environment: You will be working with a team in a well lit air conditioned office at a desk. The dress requirement is business casual with closed-toe shoes. Ample free parking right outside of our office.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veteran/ Disabled
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?