Network Administrator needed on an as-needed basis to provide technical design, installation and support for various Cisco hardware and software technologies. This is an as-needed support position working in a Fortune 500 company environment to augment existing staff.
Responsibilities for the Network Administrator:
- Design, install and maintain Cisco ASA, Nexus Switches, Cisco VoIP technologies
- Provide daily support to environment, troubleshooting and solving isuses.
- Monitor Cisco wireless networks and Cisco ISE
- Work with other team members to continue to maintain the environment.
- Utilize IP packet capture to perform analysis of production problems
- Assist with any necessary upgrades to the infrastructure.
- 4+ years' Cisco Network Administration experience
- Highly skilled at network solution planning and implementation
- CCNA or better preferred
- Strong experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Well versed in various routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF
- Familiarity with protocols such as IPSEC, TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP
- Excellent understanding of security rules and policies
- Must pass background check