Carolinas Collision Centers is seeking experienced Body Shop Technician for the Charlotte NC area. We are looking for individuals that possess knowledge of all aspects of the auto body collision repair business. If you have experience as a Collison Center Body Mechanic and want to work where your skills are appreciated, we want to talk to you!
The body shop mechanic repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications using hand tools and power tools.
To: The Body Shop Technician repairs or replaces body parts that are damaged on vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications using hand tools, power tools and any other equipment needed to properly put a vehicle back to its pre-accident condition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assist Advisors in the teardown/blueprint process of evaluating damage to vehicles and agree on repair vs replace procedures needed.
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders and panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Refinish repaired surface
Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Excellent Compensation Pkg.
- Competitive Pay
- Aggressive Monthly Bonuses
- State of the Art Facility
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Health Benefit Pkg
- Paid Vacations
- And More
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE Employer, All Applications kept in the strictest confidence.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check with valid current driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Two (2) years of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
This is a physically demanding position.
- Will stand six to eight (6-8) hours per shift
- Will lift parts weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials