Have you ever been victim to the following while working in the retail industry?
- You’ve cleaned EVERYTHING, you’re excited to finally shut down at around 9:45 only to realize that you are the only person left to close out 5 DRAWERS and RETURNS?!?!?!?
- FINALLY work your way up to a management position only to realize its more hours and the same pay?
- Miss your favorite music festival, concert, event, birthday, wedding (really almost any and everything that happens over the weekend) because you were working?
You are not alone!
Our team of professionals has come from industries just like you to provide that absolute best sales quality and service to local small and medium sized business on behalf of our clients.
- Meet with local small to medium sized business owners to discuss new and existing accounts
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Acquire and retain new customers through sales presentations
Candidates with experience as a Certified Trainer OR Store Manager will be considered for our Trainer role. In this role, additional responsibilities may include:
- Training others
- Conducting performance reviews
- Setting sales metrics and goals for others
While you may not have to work any “clo-pens”, you will get:
- Career advancement
- Work / life balance – No nights, weekends or holidays here!
- Competitive and consistent pay
- Joy out of working with business professionals over that lady that just walked in with her 7 year old’s entire first grade class
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a positive attitude – “The customer is always right”
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service related field
- Preferably have experience training others
Retail, retail manager, retail associate, full time retail, open store, close store, store manager, assistant store manager, retail trainer, retail trainee, retail cashier, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, entry level full time host, entry level full time retail, entry level full time barista, entry level full time bartender, entry level full time trainer, entry level busser, full-time, Sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant.
TD Pro Marketing Solutions