At TDPro, we are currently looking for candidates from the retail and restaurant industries to enter into a professional career at our firm.
- Simple! People with experience as a bartender, server, retailer, customer service, sales or guest services already have the basic communication skills you can’t learn in a classroom.
- They possess skills that make companies succeed such as multi-tasking, problem-solving, and a great work ethic.
If you fall into the group described above and if you would like to make a CAREER CHANGEor have been looking to get out of your “job" to finally begin your “career" then apply now for immediate consideration!
With the right attitude and drive, we are willing to give you all the training that you are looking for to grow both personally and professionally!
Candidates begin their career as an account manager representing a mix of existing and new accounts in an outside sales and marketing environment and they are trained in all aspects of Business Management to assist us in expanding our services out across the globe!
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Ambassador for top brands in the telecommunication and energy industries
- In person sales and marketing presentations with business and consumer clients
- Basic understanding of how to manage a portfolio of provided sales leads
- Ability to work in a high energy team environment
- Learn management skills to manage projects and teams
- Flexibility to work in a variety of sales and marketing environments including, but not limited to outside sales to consumer clients, commercial clients, as well as inside retail sales environments
- An openness to learning various roles of human resources
- Train new employees in areas of sales, marketing, and human resources when responsibility is earned
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Competitive but team oriented mentality
- Four year degree majoring in business or communications is preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma required
What to Expect?
- Strong Compensation Packages
- Fun Team Environment
- Fully Paid Training (initial as well as long term)
- Professional Setting
- Exciting Location
- Friendly, Motivated Team Members