Financial Services Rep I - Red Bank
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
- Sells and cross-sells insurance products to new and existing Customers.
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer experience and ensure that the Customer's financial needs are met.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Cultivates strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, on-going communication needs and operational consistency.
- Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from management.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Financial Service Representative I (FSR) act as an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products & services and acting as wealth referral champion within the Store. The Financial Services Representative I (FSR) is required to maintain active registration with State Life & Health Insurance licensing. The Financial Service Representative I (FSR) act in a dual role as FSR and Customer Service Representative and are the primary contact and resource for large/complex credit needs within the store, consistently providing exemplary Customer Service through selling and cross-selling a wide range of banking products, investment and insurance products and services to new and existing Customers.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Knowledge of retail banking products and services.
- Sales ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Services Representative experience helpful.
- Developing knowledge of retail investment industry.
- Relationship building skills.
- Self-directed, with developing ability to plan own activities to achieve sales goals.
- Good time management skills.
- PC skills.
- Life and Health Insurance required within 3 months of employment. Eligible to take licensing maximum of 3 times.
89 West Front Street
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Retail Banking - Financial Services
Retail Banking - Financial Services
Retail Sales & Service
flexible; some weekends
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.