Every single day is an adventure! Within TD’s Contact Center, you’ll find a community of colleagues helping TD’s 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD’s success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You’ll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you’ll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You’ll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers’ lives and our communities.
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries, sales, and/or issues are managed promptly and effectively under all conditions
- Engage customers / partners in conversation to understand and meet their current and future products and service needs by proactively providing them with information / guidance
- Offer comprehensive product knowledge and/or guidance as it relates to their respective business area
- Ensure customer/partner problems are handled appropriately the first time, escalating issues when necessary
- May identify cross-sell opportunities and/or refer customers/partners to internal Bank partners
- Expected to meet the needs of customers/partners by offering advice/guidance based on their total financial situation and possessing a thorough knowledge of
- customer/partner life cycle needs
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and/or refer customers/partners to internal Bank partners
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives by identifying sales opportunities and referrals, enabling business growth
- Promote full suite of products, sales, services and banking capabilities
- Understand and apply operating policies and procedures
- Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence
- Support the timely and accurate completion of business processes and procedures
- Escalate non-standard or high-risk transactions / activities as necessary
- Ensure documentation that is prepared / completed is accurate and properly reflects client / business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules / regulations
- Support and participate in process improvement opportunities
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions / activities
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank Code of Conduct
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge / expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross training within own team
- Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status / progress of projects and / or all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
- Act as a brand champion for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or externally
BREADTH & DEPTH
• Requires developed knowledge and skills to offer service and sales advice for a range of product and services
• Requires a broad knowledge and understanding of the full product suite, services and processes of the business area, and can be characterized as low to moderate in complexity/risk
• Provide exceptional inbound and/or outbound service and/or sales support to customers/partners on a range of moderately complex financial products and services.
• Provides recommendations and guidance to customers and / or internal partners
• Provides solutions to problems in customer situations that are atypical or infrequent, or not covered by stated processes
• Understands how the team integrates with others to accomplish business objectives
• Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the sales team or services provided to customers
• Suggests improvements to work practices and sales or customer service processes to achieve results or improve efficiency of the sales team
• Explains detailed and/or complicated information within the team; builds working relationships with customers and related teams
• Identifies and resolves issues within discretion and authority on processes, transactions or escalates internally as required
• Requires full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities
• Generally reports to a Team Manager
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• High School diploma, Undergraduate degree and/or
• 1+years of relevant experience
We have multiple classes starting - Class Starting February 1st, 2021
English and Bilingual positions available
**Please note, 13 weeks of full time training is mandatory to ensure your success. Training starting February 1st will be Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
TD Bank North AmericaThe Toronto-Dominion Bank & its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches & serves approximately 22 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Over 85,000 TD employees represent the strongest team in banking. Delivering legendary customer experiences is who we are & is part of being the Better Bank. Visit our Careers page to learn more about TD & why TD is a great place to work.