Bilingual Customer Service Representative
TD Bank North America Moncton, NB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD’s Contact Center, you’ll find a community of colleagues helping TD’s 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD’s success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You’ll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you’ll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You’ll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers’ lives and our communities.
It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you’ll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers’ happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer guidance on how TD’s digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other’s knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you’ll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!
You are passionate about providing superior customer service and enjoy engaging in client-focused conversations, while being challenged with meeting and exceeding your personal sales goals. You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills and demonstrate a sincere approach to helping others. You are a self starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and are able to stay focused, pay attention to detail and follow established operating procedures. You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment. You have the ability to multitask and embrace change. Call center and banking experience is an asset.
Bilingual language skills (fluent French and English) are required.
We have multiple class starts coming - Our next class starts October 19, 2020
**Please note, 13 weeks of full time training is mandatory to ensure your success. Training starting October 19th will be Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
TD Bank North America
The Toronto-Dominion Bank & its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches & serves approximately 22 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Over 85,000 TD employees represent the strongest team in banking. Delivering legendary customer experiences is who we are & is part of being the Better Bank. Visit our Careers page to learn more about TD & why TD is a great place to work.