Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary - $15 per hour (Upto $35,000 Annually)
Job Location - Cincinnati, OH
- Provides information on customer service issues related to life and health insurance, annuity and investment products and transactions focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates with customers regarding service requests or problems.
- Documents, evaluates and resolves customer’s inquiries.
- Works with other departments to complete customer requests and minimize escalations.
- Represents our customer with professional pride to internal and external customers.
- Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
- Functions within a team based environment, and actively participates in achieving team goals.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with call center or customer service experience/training.
- Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability within window applications.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- General understanding of life and health insurance, annuity, and investment products is a plus.
Behavioral and Leadership Competencies
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer and company information.
- Ability to work independently and seek additional opportunities when able.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical and Insurance benefits
- Exciting Incentive Plans
- Permanent Job Security
- 10 Paid Leaves
- 10 US Holidays
- 5 Sick Leaves
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 4% Bonus Based On Performance
- Strong candidates to be offered free FINRA Training
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the world's largest IT services and consulting firms. We partner with more than a third of the Fortune 500 companies across industries in North America, helping them to successfully navigate today's competitive challenges of rapid business and digital transformation.
Our extensive industry expertise and sharp focus on customer service has resulted in TCS being one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, with 446,000 employees operating in 46 countries.
In America, TCS has been one of the two top local recruiters of IT services talent for the past five years.
Tags: Inbound, Outbound, Call Center, Customer Care, Help-Desk, Support
Get fresh After Hour Answering Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.