Commercial Real Estate Analyst
TCS Anika Homes New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an ambitious Director of Acquisitions - Commercial Real Estate Analyst to lead the sourcing, analysis, contracting, and closing for single-family homes in Philadelphia, PA! An excellent candidate will have the passion to learn about the underwriting process, as well as the systems needed for the execution of every single transaction.
You will be part of a growing company and working within a team to institutionalize the single-family residential asset class. We are in the process of scaling to buy 400 units in 2021, and thousands thereafter throughout the country.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with agents, wholesalers, attorneys, landlords, title companies, lenders, investors, project managers, property managers appraisers, and utility companies.
- Perform all underwriting for prospective properties and portfolios
- Source and constantly increase the deal pipeline through brokers and other creative outlets
- Evaluate new markets in and around the Philadelphia area to add to our investment criteria
- Consistently refine proforma models to adapt to changing markets/property types
- Effectively negotiate the best offer possible for every deal
- Review and interpret agreements, title reports, term sheets, etc. required for each transaction
- Work with title companies to order, process, manage and resolve any issues
- Coordinate with the lender and the title company for the refinance of all properties – including bridge and permanent debt
- Coordinate between appraisers, project managers, and tenants to efficiently procure required reports for the lender
- Coordinate with the project manager and utility companies to set up services at each property
Skills and Experience:
- Previous years of working experience in Real Estate Acquisitions, Commercial Real Estate analysis, Real Estate Underwriting, Real Estate Brokerage, Family Real Estate, Real Estate Asset Management, or a combination of experience a few of the above listed is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Real Estate Development, Finance, or other related fields preferred but not required will consider a candidate with an Associates degree as long as you have the required experience
- Previous Real Estate underwriting experience is required
- Must be able to work in our Philadelphia, PA office - Relocation assistance provided for any out of State candidates (details to be discussed)
- Real Estate License preferred but not required
- Commercial or legal experience is a plus
- Skilled in single-family residential deal structuring
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects
***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***
We are building beautiful homes to benefit this vastly underserved demographic. All of our homes are gut renovated properties with brand new plumbing, electrical, and HVAC and boasting quality finishes seldom afforded to the more financially challenged tenants in the neighborhoods we serve. We like to think that we are more than physically rebuilding these communities – we are laying down the foundation for our tenants’ dreams.
TCS Anika HomesWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing company who's looking to purchase thousands of single family homes over the next 5 years!
TCS Anika Homes is proud to be a driving factor for the improvement and beautification of communities in the City of Brotherly Love. Nearly 400,000 Philadelphia residents – roughly 26% of the city’s population – lived below the poverty line in 2017 and poverty in Philadelphia, in some areas that we are focusing on, defines more than 45% of the local population. We are building beautiful homes to benefit this vastly underserved demographic. All of our homes are gut renovated properties with brand new plumbing, electrical, and HVAC and boasting quality finishes seldom afforded to the more financially challenged tenants in the neighborhoods we serve. We like to think that we are more than physically rebuilding these communities – we are laying down the foundation for our tenants’ dreams.
107 S 2nd StreetNew York, NY