Junior Graphic Designer
- Posted: 13 days ago
TCN is looking to hire a dedicated Junior Graphic Designer who will work well with our team to increase brand and visual interest through the website, video, social media, and other mediums. In this role, candidates should be highly creative and have an eye for detail.
In this role, the Junior Graphic Designer will work with different stakeholders including project managers, marketing managers, and senior designers. TCN's team is nimble and quick to react to the organization's daily needs.
- Help deliver design requirements, images, mock-ups, wireframes, and marketing materials.
- Contribute to layout, typography and photography decisions.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Collaborate with senior designers and design team to produce the final product.
- Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Conduct market research on graphical trends.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design (or currently enrolled)
- Computer proficiency with MacOS
- Knowledge of design techniques, visual elements and principles
- Expert with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other design tools
- Creative, original, and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage time and projects
- A good portfolio of past design experience and creative projects
- Medical Insurance (HDHP with HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (11 scheduled)
- Weekly lunches; complimentary drinks and snacks
- Casual dress and flexible work environment
TCN is a fast-growing technology company and provides all its services over the internet in a cloud-based software-as-a-service model. TCN's technology stack and culture are positive and forward-thinking. When you join TCN, you are joining a dedicated team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible, and fast-paced. To learn more, visit our website.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSaint George, UT
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?