This position will assist the project manager with the development and execution of new or existing projects for departmental or cross-functional teams . Interact with both internal and external personnel at all levels. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assists in identifying appropriate resources needed to ensure timely completion of project. This is a very fast-paced and multi-taking environment and we need someone who is ready, willing, and able to jump in and hit the ground running.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Understanding, anticipating and coordinating all aspects of projects with regard to brand strategies and internal customer requests, with little supervision.
- Assists in the overall scope of projects with the various internal teams for the completion of the projects based on deadlines.
- Identifying and understanding project goals, details and deadlines and communicating them to team members to elicit collaboration and ensure clear objectives.
- Communicating status updates and interacting with the business leaders.
- Assists on obtaining price estimates, reviewing invoices for accuracy, and communicating project specifications with outside vendors.
- Maintaining timely communication with all affected parties.
- Supporting strong business relationships with internal and external clients.
- This position will play a pivotal role in growing the TCL brand, working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Fosters a communication friendly environment in which everyone can express differing inputs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and plans to team members and the sales team.
- Identifying and understanding project goals, details and deadlines and communicating that to marketing team members to elicit collaboration and ensure clear objectives.
- Cool under pressure. Loves being part of a collaborative, innovative & fast-moving team.
- Ability to execute tactically while understanding strategic impact. (High-level thinker & roll-up-your-sleeves doer.)
- Ability to prioritize work when faced with competing priorities and a flexible style to accommodate requests to shift work to meet key priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant work experience.