Capture Analyst (Fully Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TCG, a Public Benefit Corporation and Certified B Corp, is also an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Capture Analyst to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis of a variety of data and coordination of business development and opportunity capture/strategy activities. Any candidate applying for this position must have superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, exhibit great attention to detail, have the ability to comprehend large sums of unfamiliar subject matter within aggressive deadlines, and track activities across multiple workstreams. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager and possesses a very strong work ethic. In this position, you will be expected to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia.
- Collaborate with business development executives to research opportunity intelligence from government data sources and produce analyses, strategy documentation, and deliverables
- Analyze government procurement opportunities and conduct research, including direct contact with customers, partners, and competitors, to make recommendations and support decisions around bidding, teaming, pricing, and other matters
- Perform ad-hoc analyses of data from government systems, market intelligence tools, and open sources to identify trends, create recommendations, produce graphical representations, and/or synthesize high-level observations
- Utilize Google tools (or similar) to automate analyses and/or manual tasks and periodically refresh/update data sets underlying the analyses
- Plan, arrange, and execute customer, partner, and internal meetings, on- and off-site, coordinate calendars, respond/create emails and document meeting minutes and action items
- Conduct coordination and logistics activities such as coordinating events, setting up administrative structures for new bids, compiling proposal inputs, capturing meeting content, etc.
- Produce documents such as agendas, reports, memos, and PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations in a timely and accurate manner
- Create and/or proof artifacts, reports, memos, presentations, correspondence, files, etc.
- Lead small projects and special initiatives as needed and directed
- Directly support the Vice President of BD in coordinating team activities to ensure successful business development outcomes
- Strong applied research and data analysis skills
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Experience in presenting quantitative data for an executive audience
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to identify process gaps and initiate improvement opportunities within areas of responsibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability in developing exceptional customer and internal stakeholder relationships
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Excel tools such as pivot tables, vlookup, and data validation
- Excellent PC skills (Google Apps, MS Office).
- Proactive, collaborative, "can-do" attitude
- Attention to detail, bordering on the obsessive
- Eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- A sense of humor; this business is a source of endless mirth
- Understanding of the Federal government and Federal technology procurement
- Experience with GovWinIQ, Bloomberg Government, FPDS, beta.SAM.gov, or other government procurement data sources
- Experience using Salesforce, Jira, and Confluence
- Bachelor's degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Political Science, Finance, IT, or a related discipline
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more. (Our Vice President of Employee Happiness loves her job!)
We're not some pandemic-come-lately - we've been treating our employees like humans for a long, long time. In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a "Great Place to Work" for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a "Top Workplace" for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us ... we'll make you happy.
TCG Job Title/Grade: Business Development Capture Analyst, Grade 4
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at TCG, Inc.