TCC Verizon Wireless is currently looking for a proven and motivated Retail Store Manager to maximize sales and profits.
Candidates should be results-driven, career-minded, perpetually self-motivated to exceed targets, and have recent experience as a direct Sales Manager. If you have superior leadership skills, operational excellence and can increase sales and profitability while developing a dynamic sales team, this could be the position for you
We are a fast-growing retail sales company looking for high performing, sales-driven individuals to join our team. We provide unparalleled value for our customers, we build long-term relationships through exceptional experiences, we seek out new business opportunities, we are active in our communities, and much more.
We would like to get to know you to see if we are the right fit for you and your career goals
Compensation: Base salary plus uncapped profit-share commissions with on-target earnings of 55,000 to 75,000+ with full benefits offered (medical, dental, vision)
Retail Store Manager Description of Duties
Our retail store managers are expected to maintain thorough knowledge of Verizon products and services and possess excellent personal sales skills. Additionally, we expect our managers to:
- Coach, develop, and hold sales representatives accountable for their performance and conduct.
- Maintain our fun, profit-focused, team-based sales culture.
- Actively recruit and interview candidates.
- Resolve customer escalations.
- Manage staffing levels and schedules to align with traffic and budget requirements.
- Closely monitor the store's financial performance and make adjustments when needed to ensure success.
- Review and reconcile all financial transactions to ensure accuracy and correct errors when necessary.
- Provide frequent and accurate inventory reporting and feedback.
Flexible availability is mandatory: Our managers are expected to be physically present in their stores for at least 40 hours per week including open and close shifts, work a majority of Saturdays, and proactively adjust their schedule as needed to ensure their shifts align with high-traffic days.
Retail Store Manager Requirements
- 3+ years of direct sales management experience (preferably in retail or wireless but not required).
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Demonstrable experience developing sales representatives.
- Experience finding creative solutions for complex sales and personnel challenges.
- Experience managing P&L in a retail environment.
- Business-related degree or certification preferred.
- Must be able to provide references that are still actively employed at previous company and pass a background check.
Other backgrounds / titles we would also consider for this role: Sales Manager, Retail Sales Manager, Wireless Sales Manager, Wireless Store Manager, Retail Manager