Commercial Plumber and Helper
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Commercial Plumber to join our team! Looking for individuals that can take charge on projects and knowledgeable of plumbing codes. In this position, the plumber will be responsible for installation, maintenance, inspection, operations and repair of the plumbing systems for commercial and some residential. We offer a competitive salary and pleasant working environment. Opportunity for advancement. We ask that you be punctual and responsible with a valid driver’s license. No DUI. We are requesting you have your own tools. A work vehicle will be provided.
Plumbing helpers at least 1 year experience.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
TBL Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a 17-year owned family business.
370 Glassboro Rd Woodbury HeightsWilliamstown, NJ
ConstructionView all jobs at TBL Services, LLC