The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operational performance of the branch. Responsible for meeting all applicable guidelines to ensure exemplary audits. Provides support and backs up the Branch Operations Manager in their absence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds relationships with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to assign duties and work schedules to staff to ensure efficient functioning of the branch.
- Promotes a culture in which personnel are encouraged to develop their skills and abilities.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to administer organization policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, dress code, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully document all incidents and actions taken.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to conduct and oversee training of all new staff including documentation of progress through their first 30, 60, and 90 days and ensuring that they meet all applicable requirements.
- Serves as subject matter expert on branch operations and identifies areas for development, provides training and guidance to staff in these areas, and promotes an environment of operational excellence.
- Oversee performance of operations and security tasks such as timely vault audits, teller drawer counts, open and close procedures, card plastic controls, reconciliations, etc.
- Ensures new account documentation is complete and accurate.
- Strong understanding of bank’s procedures.
- Is an advocate for the Bank’s products and services and ensures staff understand the features and benefits, and how to properly setup and support the Bank’s offerings.
- Responds to and resolves customer issues.
- Examines monetary logs and instruments, and check holds for accuracy.
- Ensures daily balancing of vault and all branch cash.
- Oversees reporting of teller transactions to appropriate departments.
- Ensures supply of money for branch’s needs based on business demand.
- Performs the duties of front-line staff as needed to handle periods of high volume.
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored events.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance with the Bank’s Information Security Program.
- Maintains a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with TBK Bank’s mission and philosophy.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of pertinent information and records.
- Other duties as assigned.