Mortgage Loan Officer
TBK Bank Durango, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.Position Summary:
Responsible for the origination of 1-4 unit family residential mortgage loans. Develops loan account relationships with the assurance that these accounts both meet established guidelines and provide the Bank the maximum profitability with a minimum of riskPosition Description:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Originates 1-4 unit family residential mortgage loans, achieving production goals as established by management.
- Continually identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Network with Real Estate professionals, Builders, professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources (i.e. internal bank sources), and is enhanced by the Originators regular participation in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote homeownership and professional organizations for purposes of enhancing the banks business development.
- Utilizes available training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and internal business partners.
- Interview loan applicants and analyze financial and related data, including all purchase agreements and addendums, to determine the credit worthiness and merit of loan requests.
- Provides a complete loan application to the support/processing unit within 3 business days of application. A complete application consists of a fully completed 1003, complete and detailed information within the Notes section, vendor screen and processor screen of MortgageBot. Compliant disclosures and the updating of loan status are also part of the complete application.
- Meets with customers as necessary during various stages of the loan process.
- Assist in the collection of any required documents or outstanding fees when other areas (processing, closing, and post-closing) encounter difficulty.
- Maintain credit files in an appropriate manner by adhering to banks guidelines in relation to privacy and secrecy.
- Ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Understands and performs the requirements of the banks SAFE Act policy and procedures.
- 2+ years of Mortgage Loan Officer experience
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed.
Finance and Insurance