Marketing Generalist - FinTech
- Expired: January 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in annual strategic development and execution of annual business unit marketing and communication plans
- Ensures close alignment with sales and client experience teams to optimize prospect and client education, through automated marketing to support sales and operations.
- Communicate plans and programs internally first ensuring buy-in, alignment and then informing team members before program occurrence
- Leverage partnerships with markets [local market presidents, community relations specialists, local media, and community outlets], brands and lines of businesses and team members.
- Leads marketing automation and digital marketing initiatives, including email marketing, development of landing pages for paid/search campaigns, social media/brand management and other top-of-funnel activities.
- Content and Collateral Creation - Develops supplemental content and collateral to support lead-gen goals, such as web banner ads, e-mail templates, newsletters, brochures, collateral pieces, white papers/eBooks, chat bot journey.
- Maintains and tracks impact and overall performance of all print or digital marketing initiatives using industry-standard platforms, such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics & Google Data Studio.
- Event management for company-sponsored and company-attended initiatives, coordinating logistics, maintaining cost, order promotional materials, strategy for pre and post show communications and reporting on event performance.
- Lead efforts to help the enterprise social media strategy, including content calendar creation and management of key initiatives that help tell the story of the TriumphPay
- Identify annual KPIs and metrics for success. Develops internal dashboard and metrics for communication performance measurement, analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication related field required
- 4-7+ years' professional experience in cross-discipline marketing program planning, development and execution (B2B and B2C)
- 4+ years' preferred experience in a banking/financial services/commercial finance environment
- Excellent understanding of today's changing communication landscape and audiences, including web, digital and social media
- Project management experience, including management of vendor partner relationships
- Digital design experience a plus
Skills and Abilities Required:
Strategic Knowledge and Professional Abilities
- Able to research, learn and understand the trucking and freight industry
- Focuses on steering communication in alignment with the brand voice, but also staying abreast of industry changes, community causes/developments and has a strong hand in helping steer the team member brand.
- Ability to balance management of projects, multiple vendors/contractors, while working under tight schedules and deadline
- Strong writing skills, with attention to detail and ability to plan, manage and taking ideas from concept to completion
- Able to work independently, applying education and professional experience to achieve outstanding results
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, preferred
- Experience developing/managing marketing campaigns via Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Word Press or other content marketing tools preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Existing knowledge of the transportation industry a plus
Partnership and Relationship Building Skills
- Highly collaborative, relationship builder across the broader Triumph organization helping take disparate groups and pull together in cohesive alignment for the greater good
- Build partnerships to proactively collaborate on goals, objectives, programs and initiatives that promote brand image, community, products and services, and employer recognition
- This may include any of the above that cut across the organization to keep team members informed
- Team player with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships
High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach
- A self-starter able to be both entrepreneurial and strategic in approach with hands-on experience
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
BusinessView all jobs at TBK Bank