Investment Services Assistant
TBK Bank Durango, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Performs administrative and clerical duties for the Investment Center. Assists with marketing and client development activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides an exceptional client service experience by acknowledging clients in a friendly manner and using the clients name.
- Answers client questions and refers them to applicable departments for other needed services. When possible, escorts the client and introduces them to the team members.
- Handles negative client situations in a positive manner and uses the experience to offer opportunities for service.
- Knowledgeable in investment and bank products and services. Recognizes cross selling opportunities and practices cross selling techniques.
- Is aware of and understands pricing of products to include rates, fees, service charges, etc.
- Takes initiative to answer customer phone calls/email, takes ownership of their issue, takes proper steps to resolve their issue and provides the customer with appropriate feedback in a timely manner.
- Promptly responds to customers inquiries and requests regarding account and suggests resolutions on account disputes and other account activity.
- Works professionally with, and generates goodwill between the retail banking department and other internal departments.
- Performs routine office duties and assists the Investment Service Officer with organizing materials for presentations and seminars.
- Protects and safeguards customer information and bank property.
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Six to twelve months of administrative assistance experience required
- Customer service experience required
Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed.