TBK Bank Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Finance Manager, as part of the Finance Team, participates in the rolling forecasting process, strategic data analysis, and research used to make recommendations to senior management. This highly visible position will collaborate with business unit leaders to support decision making through the analysis and interpretation of various performance measurements and ad hoc requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a part of the Finance team, this candidate will:
- Act as Axiom system administrator which plays a central role in enterprise wide budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Create financial models to assess business opportunities and enable the development of tactical and strategic plans based on the results of the modeling and analyses
- Liaise with business unit partners to enhance and maintain rolling operational forecasts and long-range financial plans
- Gather data and business line input to model financial scenarios and projections
- Develop reporting solutions for end users, with the focus on creating meaningful self-service reports and dashboards
- Perform analysis of results to drive business decisions and improve operating efficiency, increase profitability, reduce risk, and refine assumptions for future forecasts
- Prepare reporting for quarterly Board of Director meetings as well as monthly internal management reporting for business lines
- Development of requisite documentation and controls for transactions, processes and reporting to support a well-disciplined control environment
- Provide training to Finance staff and/or supervisory support to junior analysts including influencing their development
- Other duties as assigned or as needed
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business
- 6-10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, or Corporate Treasury
- Strong background in FP&A and reporting solutions
- Banking or Financial Services experience, preferred
- CPA, CFA, CMA, or MBA designations, a plus
- A technical or financial systems background
Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience with Axiom, Essbase, Hyperion, Cognos TM1, or a similar EPM/OLAP/ROLAP
- Creativity and self-initiative are required to develop meaningful solutions to abstract issues
- Team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, without close supervision
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Exceptional decision making and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Well-developed organizational agility and unstructured problem solving
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed.
Finance and Insurance