ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application.
- Requests applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant's evaluation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Completes lien or other searches for loans to be collateralized.
- Orders Evaluations/Appraisals through the Appraisal Department.
- Order title insurance and collateral insurance on approved loans.
- Reviews loan file for completeness and request loan documents.
- Forwards completed loan files to Consumer Underwriter for approval.
- Forwards loan files to Consumer Processors for loan documents.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Meets with customers to explain all pertinent information in the closing documents, obtains signatures, and coordinates loan funding.
- Monitor loan portfolio and follow-up on delinquent payments and document collection efforts in Premier Collection when appropriate.
- Prepares miscellaneous correspondence and reports.
- Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Keeps abreast of loan regulations and compliance issues through formal and informal training.
- Adhere to Triumph’s core values
- Other duties as assigned