TBK Bank Milliken, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all areas of the branchs operations. They will foster a positive environment and be committed to the success of the branch and its employees.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for day-to-day operations and management of the branch and branch staff.
- Ensures that all front-line employees are able to conduct an effective presentation of the Banks products and services, and organizes coaching sessions to reinforce this behavior as well as customer service and cross-selling.
- Performs the duties of Personal Banker and Teller during periods of high volume.
- Orients employees to Bank policies and procedures, clearly communicating work duties and responsibilities.
- Assists with the development and attainment of internal performance objectives.
- Evaluates staffs work performance and provides feedback through consistent and ongoing coaching and communication; conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel. Schedules and supervises branch employees.
- Administers organization policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness or absenteeism and fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
- Personally conducts or oversees training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Serves as escalation point for customer issues and concerns.
- Analyzes branch deposit reports monthly and is prepared to discuss significant changes with senior management.
- Understands branch P&Ls and drives to operate efficiently.
- Ensures the completion of monthly operational activities and required checklists.
- Reviews audit results and performance reports. Conducts root cause analysis for areas requiring improvement and develops and implements solutions.
- Manages the security of the branch, including the issuance of keys and access to the Banks security alarm and vault area.
- Actively participates in local community efforts.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance with the Banks Information Security Program.
- Continues professional development through training, seminars, certifications, and membership in professional associations, as applicable.
- Adheres to Triumphs core values and ensures that staffs performance is in line with the same.
- 2 + years in a supervisory and/or managerial role required
- 3 + years in a retail banking environment required
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer compliance regulations, with an emphasis onCIPand account disclosures.
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed.