Banking- Client Services Associate
TBK Bank Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The Dallas Park Central branch gathers deposits in the banks Dallas market. This unique branch only offers CD, IRA, and Money Market accounts and serves as the team that opens, services, and manages accounts opened through other deposit gathering vehicles. The Client Services Associate is responsible for providing prompt and accurate financial transactions in accordance with the Banks policies and procedures. They provide exceptional customer service with professionalism and enthusiasm .Position Description:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers conducting business in person, through the mail, and by telephone. Deliver this service by standing to welcome the customer when in person, using the customers name, taking responsibility for the customer, thanking the customer by name and exceeding the customers expectations.
- Continues to build relationships with current customers to maintain goodwill and gain additional business.
- Capable of recognizing, responding and or referring sales opportunities. (Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, etc.)
- Open, close and perform maintenance on Listing Service accounts in accordance with bank policy and procedure.
- Actively participates in meeting retail branch goals and events.
- Actively participates in branch huddles and branch meetings.
- Performs all customer transactions and inputs them into the computer system in accordance with established procedures. Receives checks for deposit, verifies amounts, verifies customer balances and examines checks for appropriate signatures and endorsements.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance with regulations.
- Monitors customer account activity and transactions in order to identify possible fraud.
- Processes branch capture, cashier's checks, and other items based on branch.
- Profiles new and existing customers to better serve their financial needs; informs and advises customers of appropriate bank products/services that will make their life easier, save them time, or save them money.
- Prepares and compiles new customer information in accordance with the banks CIP and Know your Customer policies.
- Opens new accounts; ensures completeness and accuracy of documentation including scanning into the system, and timely follow up on missing or incomplete documents.
- Successfully complete Account/File Maintenance with proper documentation.
- Help customers with items such as Stop Payments, IRAs, Wire Transfers, Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Takes initiative to answer customer phone calls/email, takes ownership of their issue, takes proper steps to resolve their issue and provides the customer with appropriate feedback in a timely manner.
- Promptly responds to customers inquiries and requests regarding account and suggests resolutions on account disputes and other account activity.
- Works professionally with, and generate goodwill between the retail banking department and other internal departments.
- Protects and safeguards customer information and bank property.
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored events.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must be 18 years old
- Six to twelve months of customer service experience in a banking environment
- 1 + years of account opening experience such as customer identification requirements, IRA Knowledge, online banking, Customer Identification Program requirements, consumer protection laws, bank security policies and procedures, etc. preferred
- Customer service or sales experience required
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed.