Lead Information Security Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Lead Information Security Engineer manages a team of Security Engineers and serves as the technical subject matter expert. The Lead provides technical oversight of security systems to help protect systems from cyber threats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead effective strategies for detection and response
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Prepare and document security hardening for windows/linux and incident response procedures
- Manage cybersecurity solutions including but not limited to firewalls, endpoint protection, email security, internet filtering and vulnerability management
- Leads incident response team and technical investigations as needed
- Optimize technologies and processes for Security Analysts
- Automate and integrate security solutions through custom scripting
- Act as liaison to IT and business departments to effectively communicate, architect, and deliver security solutions
- Prepare and provide audit requested reports of the network and security systems to auditors
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in information security and cybersecurity
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in one or more of the following areas: networking, systems administration, help desk, technical support, security or programming
- Programming skills – python, powershell, bash, API, regex, etc.
- Security certifications are strongly preferred: SANS, ISC2 and others
- Experience in SOX, GLBA and FFIEC regulatory compliance and top 20 security framework is a plus
- Experience in securing cloud assets
- Experience in managing enterprise firewalls
Skills and Abilities Required
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Scripting abilities is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Continuously builds on security knowledge and applies it to the job
- Experience with incident response and forensic tools
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple departments
- Works well both in a team environment and independently
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, meet deadlines
- Ability to work with infrastructure team to apply security architecture best practices for new and current systems
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Stay current with relevant security trends, news, and threats
- Some travel required
Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to modify this job description at any time, with or without notice. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
TBK Bank, SSB
TechnologyView all jobs at TBK Bank, SSB