Ramp Operations Controller
- $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
TBI Airport Management, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport to control commercial aircraft movements at Terminal 2 and manage terminal resources in one of the top 10 US cities to live!
- Provide commercial pilots with pushback and arrival/departure taxi instructions using accepted radio communication; actively interacting with FAA controllers to determine arrival and departure sequences.
- Communicate with airport operations, local airline employees, maintenance technicians, IT staff, law enforcement, crash fire rescue, and central communications to ensure an efficient flow of aircraft, passengers and baggage through the Terminals.
- Allocate and manage Terminal 1 and 2 resources including; 45 gates, 70 check in positions, 8 baggage reclaim belts, 8 baggage makeup belts, etc.).
- Comply with F.A.R. regulations and operational requests from the FAA, RDU airport authority and partner airlines.
- Assure compliance with minimum standards and regulations relating to all tenants including airline and ramp procedures.
Normal working hours will vary by shift. 24/7, 365 day coverage in continuous and overlapping shifts. This includes nights, weekends, and holidays. Overtime is paid after 40 work hours in a pay week.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term/Short Term Disability.
- 10 paid holidays per calendar year.
- 2 weeks vacation time accrued per year.
- Separate sick time also accrued and eligible for rollover per calendar year.
- Time and a half for holidays worked.
- Company matching 401k.
- Company sponsored health benefits.
Health & Safety Accommodations:
The Ramp Control Tower is located at Terminal 2 in a restricted SIDA environment with three controlling positions more than six feet apart. Employee parking lots are a short walk from the terminals.
Qualifications: *Applicants must be able to pass a drug screen, physical, and criminal background check before becoming eligible for employment.*
- Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- High school diploma or the equivalent. College degree or equivalent aviation experience preferred.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and represent the company with airport tenants, state and federal authorities, and other organizations on a professional level.
- Must be able to possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other TBI employees, airline employees and federal/state agencies.
- General knowledge of computer applications, software and hardware.
TBI AIRPORT MANAGEMENT INCRaleigh, NC
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.