TBG Food Acquisition Corp Travelers Rest, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
TBG Food Acquisition Dunkin Donuts has several immediate openings of a Store Manager position in our Greenville locations.
The Store Manager is accountable for high Quality, Service & Cleanliness daily store operations, sales and store marketing in compliance with company policies and procedures, federal and local food preparation requirements, and in line with Dunkin Donuts brand standards.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enforces the standards of QSC and safeguards the integrity of the brands
- Drives sales through operational execution and store marketing
- Achieves profitability through cost control and shift management
- Assures completion of all POS transactions and the proper control of all cash. Prepares and makes daily bank deposits, gets change as needed.
- Manages store liability through Human Resources standards, safety, and security
- Hires, disciplines, and fires Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and crew members
- Trains and develops Assistant Managers and crew members
- Role-models high standards of performance, appearance, and behavior at all times
- Maintains supplies and food items inventory. Orders and restocks when necessary.
- Responds to oral and written feedback from customers on food quality and service.
- Serves food, coffee and drinks to customers in accordance with company, federal and local standards.
- Performs customer sales transactions. Operates cash register.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work vary by schedule and may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 – 3 years of supervisory experience in fast food or cafeteria environments.
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and time-management skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to work “on call”
- Must be able to stay alert and be able to exercise quick thinking.
- Must be able to handle pressure and maintain an adequate energy level
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts /Baskin-Robbins not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
TBG Food Acquisition Corp
AddressTravelers Rest, SC
RetailView all jobs at TBG Food Acquisition Corp