Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer - Transportation and Highway Projects
One of the TOP 100 Fastest Growing Engineering Firms in the U.S is currently looking for a Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer to lead projects within their transportation and highway division.
The company has a diversified business model that has provided them the ability to grow rapidly in the MEP, Natural Gas, Waste/Water, Transportation, Aviation and Power sectors.
This is a FULL-TIME position that includes a competitive compensation package and a great work environment (previously named one of the TOP GREAT PLACES TO WORK).
This role will be responsible for:
- The Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer drives high level project engineering initiatives such as proposal development and execution of Highway projects for CDOT, IDOT, ISTHA..etc
- The Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer develops, modifies, and implements site based civil designs using software like AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation GeoPak, InRoads, or OpenRoads
- The Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer provides project oversight and ensures compliance of codes, permits, and design specifications
- The Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer tracks project goal, timelines, and budgets
- The Sr. Civil Engineer / Lead Civil Engineer facilitates stormwater design and management initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Professional Engineering License (PE) REQUIRED
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Hands-on experience with Roadway designs - MicroStation GeoPak, InRoads, or OpenRoads
- Hands-on experience stormwater design and hydrology initiatives - XPSWMM
- Business Development experience is a HUGE Plus