Manager, Supply Chain Strategic Initiatives will take a leadership role in delivering the Supply Chain Strategic Roadmap to improve TBC’s demand driven fulfillment maturity. The strategic roadmap aligns specific initiatives to the strategy enabling clarity of incremental changes and benefits. Strategic Supply Chain Initiatives focus on continuing to develop a culture of Operational Excellence, developing Sales & Operations Planning Processes and the transformation to an Omni-Channel distribution network.
- Drive Strategic Supply Chain Initiatives through benchmarking, best practice adoption, process transformation and quantification of business process controls
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Leading the activities associated with benefits realization and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the program has been completed
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develops the methods and reporting capability to establish accountability across the Supply Chain and finance organizations
- Supports Logistics and Supply Chain interaction with other functional areas that interface with TBC business units and vendors
- Leads by building strong relationships, hiring great people, committing to the growth of individuals on the team and leads by example
- 2-5 years Supply Chain experience in warehousing, distribution, and supply chain environments
- Must be able to establish timelines, financial and operational goals and drive cross-functional teams to deliver against these goals in a fast paced work environment
- Proven exposure to warehouse management systems and enterprise management systems and how they integrate within a growing organization (JDA, SAP, O9 or Llamasoft)
- Experienced in SQL Server, Teradata, Qlikview, Six Sigma, PMI, Agile, Continuous Improvement preferred
- Strong aptitude for interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Strong computer skills working with Microsoft Suites
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Work Environment.
Why Work Here?For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB, Tire Kingdom, Big O Tires and Midas. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America and Mexico through TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico. TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Work Environment.
Great Benefits & Opportunity for Upward Mobility