We are looking to add a Certified Pharmacy Technician to our team in Winston-Salem. In this role, the pharmacy technician will serve as part of a collaborative healthcare team that works to provide optimal, personalized patient care. The ideal candidate will have considerable knowledge of medication names (generic and trade) and their doses, as well as side effects and routes of administration. He or she will be able to demonstrate patient interview skills and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. In this position, the pharmacy technician will also assist pharmacists with various responsibilities such as helping patients and customers, counting and measuring medications and effectively maintaining inventory.
- Minimum of two years in any setting with one year of experience in a hospital setting (acute care preferred)
- Current registry with applicable State Board(s) of Pharmacy within 30 days of hire
- PTCB certification within30 days of hire, or proof of enrollment/FPGEE/FPGEC required
- State Registration and/or evidence of renewal is required for both Pharmacists and Technicians
- Ability to drive/travel to multiple facilities/locations as needed required
- High school diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Experience with IV admixture preferred
- Multiple shifts are available at 3 of our client's medical centers.
- 7am-3pm; 12:30pm-9pm; 3pm-11pm
- Rotating Weekends, Day, Evening, 5 days/week, 8-hour shifts