Our Firm is based primarily in Contra Costa County. Our strategic long-term plan to become one of the most dominant Firm to provide Client Accounting, Tax, Business Advisory, and Wealth Strategies Services to Entrepreneurs with some emphasis on Real Estate and Health Care professionals especially dentists nationwide.
We are seeking a non-linear CPA that can think out of the box to support our growth plans. The successful candidate must be a constant learner that is open to embrace technology and a very forward-thinking approach to deliver high-level services with a spirit of excellence to discerning Clientele.
TECHNICAL SKILL SETS:
- A minimum of 5 years as a senior in the tax and advisory role in a CPA Firm
- Ability to prepare and act as primary reviewer of complex income tax returns for C- Corps, S-Corps, Partnerships, Fiduciary Tax Returns etc. involving consolidated returns, multiple inter-related entities with common ownership, multi-states.
- Strong background and experience in providing advisory and consulting services especially in the area of tax planning.
- Experience in technical tax research
- An advanced degree like a Masters in Taxation is a plus
- Prior public accounting experience with a Firm that focus on Medical Professionals could be a plus but not required.
SOFT SKILL SETS:
- Excellent communication skills is a must. The position requires building rapport with a clientele base that are all virtual in interaction. Winning the trust of the clients very quickly is important.
- Great phone presence is a critical.
- Willingness and ability to train and mentor other professionals in the Firm is required
- Manage Client Relationships on issues relating to service delivery to Clients
- The position requires light coaching of clients who purchase online courses that teach them how to grow passive wealth in a tax advantageous way.