Our Firm is based primarily in Contra Costa County. Our strategic long-term plan to become one of the most dominant Firm to provide Client Accounting, Tax, Business Advisory, and Wealth Strategies Services to Entrepreneurs with some emphasis on Real Estate and Health Care professionals especially dentists nationwide.
We are seeking a strong Staff Accountant that can think out of the box to support our growth plans. The successful candidate must be a constant learner that is open to embrace technology and a very forward-thinking approach to deliver high-level services with a spirit of excellence to discerning Clientele.
A demonstrated ability to quickly grasp information, follow directions, exercise good judgment, work under pressure and meet deadlines is very critical. The ideal candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and well-organized.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to details and diligence. This position requires a demonstrated ability to multitask as the candidate will manage the books for up to 45 clients at a minimum.
- Provide Accounting functions in-house for our monthly clients
- Reconcile client’s checking accounts to bank statements, accounting for differences and notifying clients of adjusting journal entries booked.
- Prepare unsecured property tax returns, business licenses for our monthly clients
- Organize and maintain Firm and Client documents both in electronic and physical form
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and Internet browsers
- Self-motivated, a quick learner, able to set priorities, work independently and also as part of the team
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks, both desktop platform and online.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years accounting experience