- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY As an Automotive Tire Technician for Tatlow Tire, you will be responsible for servicing and performing maintenance of tires and wheels in an accurate and timely manner. You are honest, have a solid work ethic and high motivation. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mounting and dismounting automotive tires
- Installing new wheels
- Attaching and re-balancing wheels
- Repairing, rotating, and inflating tires
- Performing oil changes or any type of flushes and maintenance
- Calibrating TPMS
- Inventory stocking
- Participating in training & follows safety procedures
- Inspect tires and the surrounding area before and after removal to ensure all potential issues are caught and dealt with.
- Change tires on a variety of vehicle sizes, including but not limited to: logging trucks, farm equipment, passenger vehicles and OTR equipment
- Keep work area clean and free from hazards
- Utilize downtime by putting away stock and staying organized
- Preforming or assisting with all other duties reasonably required to keep the business running efficiently
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Reliable transportation to work
- Ability to learn new concepts and use technical materials
- Capability to safely operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to move and lift up to 75 pounds
- Willing to train the right candidate
TATLOW TIRE STORE LTDWhy Work Here?
Tatlow Tire knows the importance of their employees, and we strive for a team driven work environment.
2668 Tatlow Road SmithersTerrace, BC
AutomotiveView all jobs at TATLOW TIRE STORE LTD