Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Data Analyst
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Piedmont Aviation Component Services, a subsidiary of TAT Technologies, is looking for a qualified Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Data Analyst. The company is an MRO services (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) provider for Landing gears, APU's (Auxiliary Power Units) and chemical and surface treatment for aircrafts parts. The company employs 140 employees and work with various airlines around the world. This important position will support our Supply Chain Group and preferably have experience with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau. This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Compile actual sales and forecast data to support business decisions around sales, capacity, and material planning.
- Prepare capacity analyses to support decisions around capital expenditure and production readiness planning across sites
- Design and Develop business intelligence dashboards and reports
- Prepare material forecast and inventory plan
- Develop and Pilot new metrics for SIOP and Variance reporting for SIOP
- Involve collaboration and communication with peers in multiple departments.
- Develop programs using, advance experience with MS Office Suite: Power Query, Pivot Tables, Macros, Visual Basics etc.
- Ability to capture, develop and analyze large amounts of data and error proofing work.
- Ability to travel
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Knowledge of data integration, data warehousing and other aspects of BI tools
- Excellent data analysis skills, ideally including background knowledge of statistical forecasting software with a desire to understand the data to drive solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; required to communicate effectively with various levels of staff and departments.
- Advanced math skills to perform calculations; Analytics to process data and factor all relevant demand details; Statistical data experience preferred. Highly detail oriented.
- Strong computer acumen requires ability to work in multiple ERP systems.
Piedmont Aviation Component Services, a subsidiary of TAT Technologies, is dedicated to providing an inclusive, fun, and unique workplace. We believe in acknowledging and appreciating the value of our team members. One way we value our team is by providing a comprehensive and expansive benefits offering to include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with company matching, STD, LTD, accidental coverages, EAP, and more. Insurance carriers vary based on location.
TAT Technologies Ltd
TechnologyView all jobs at TAT Technologies Ltd
Get fresh Inventory Planning Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!