Work Schedule: 5/40, multiple shifts
Duration: Up to 1 year
Location: El Segundo, CA
MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Operates light-duty bench or floor type machine tools and equipment such as lathes, milling machines (both conventional and numerically controlled), and saws.
- Must set up machines, make edits to program, speeds/feeds and adjustments as necessary,
- Checks work using prescribed gauges, jigs and fixtures to measure close tolerances.
- Knows how to read blue prints and follow work instructions. Safety is a top priority.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years related experience.
- Must supply own tools (General Machinist tools include: Micrometers, calipers, scales, etc.).
Knowledge of Mastercam or related cam software.
TASC Technical Services