Digital Marketing Account Manager
Do you want to work in a fun culture and atmosphere and not be another number? TAPLocal has created a fun, fast and friendly work environment that allows individuals to shine and be noticed throughout every position in the company.
TAPLocal is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager who will be responsible for the daily management and creation of TAPLocal accounts. As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will be responsible to build relationships and consult with TAPLocals clients through service, education and support. Success in this position requires skills in marketing creativity, consultative up-selling, coaching and client service. As a Digital Marketing Account Manager you will ensure that the client is aware of all progress and activity on their campaign and make the client feel comfortable with TAPLocals processes by clearly defining next steps. You will work with our content writers and clients to provide input, if needed, to provide a smooth and successful campaign. This individual will need to have knowledge in creative content writing, visual content creation and strategy as you will use those skills along the process. We are looking for talent that can fit into a fun and social office environment, while being able to think outside the box and adjust to client needs while performing under pressure.
Total compensation anywhere from $50,000 to $70,000.
- Oversee multiple paid media accounts in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and Google Ads.
- Establish Strategic direction for newly acquired accounts
- Analyze and review account metrics to determine performance improvements
- Conduct monthly phone meetings and ongoing email updates with clients
- Oversee account changes
- Ensure account remain in scope and perform ongoing changes
- Identify additional sales opportunities during account management
- Ensure that TAPLocal is providing the kind of consistent proactive thinking and added value that contributes to a healthy, effective and profitable client relationship
- Accurately track and record client communications and activity in Salesforce
- Reporting to upper management regarding status of accounts
What to expect:
- You’ll be surrounded by an environment of growth. Growth internal and for our clients!
- You’ll need to be on time. Consistently late? You won’t be a good fit.
- We constantly improve processes to make life easier and more efficient
- You’ll need to be comfortable with processes, structure and consistency to keep yourself and everyone else sane
- Facebook, Instagram and GMB knowledge is REQUIRED!
- Strong INTERNAL motivation
- Entrepreneurial drive and a creative thinker
- History with working in a fast paced environment
- Able to manage a thriving amount of client accounts and feel comfortable with phone communication
- Phenomenal verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a REAL desire to help clients succeed
- Company Health Care Plans
- Accrue PTO on day one and become eligible to use after 60 days of employment
- Paid Sick
- Paid Holidays!
- Paid weekly!
- Paid training
- No Weekends