Stability, Growth Potential, Experience and Expertise; are all characteristics each employee at TAPLocal prides themselves on. With a core of our company dating back to 2001, TAPLocal offers almost 2 decades of Payment Processing and Marketing experience.
From swiping credit cards to social media; TAPLocal aims to deliver comprehensive solutions to Small and Medium Size Businesses.
What’s better than selling products we ALL use every day? How about working on the ground floor of a Payment Facilitator? ie. Stripe, Square, etc. This means we’re not just another Payment Processor or a “Reseller of Services”. We control every aspect of our customers experience; form our technology, employees and our processes, WE SET OURSELVES APART.
TAPLocal is a cutting-edge company whose main focus is providing tools to help Small & Medium Size Businesses grow. TAPLocal provides Payment Processing Solutions, Facebook/Instagram and Google Advertising, SMS Marketing & Online SEO to Small and Medium size Businesses. In turn providing a highly relevant and fun product for our Salesperson to sell!
TAPLocal is looking for motivated Appointment Setters who will be directly supporting our sales team and work closely alongside customers. We’re looking for someone who is eager and comfortable speaking to business owners over the phone. If you’re likeable, have good phone presence, salesmanship and you enjoy building relationships you will excel in this position!
TAPLocal provides 1-2 week extensive onboarding training programs as well as ongoing weekly and/or daily uptraining.
Our Appointment Setters WILL become direct Inside Sales Representatives after a proven performance record. We promote from within!
- Place outbound calls to Businesses in a professional manner
- Set appointments
- Reschedule Appointments
- Work closely with the sales team
- Follow up with customers that signed but we are waiting for information to continue
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Handling customers inquiries regarding pricing for our products
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone presence
- Computer savvy
- Promote from WITHIN!
- Company Health care plans
- Accrue PTO on day 1 and become eligible after 60 days to use.
- Get off EARLY on Fridays!
- We have a start-up company mentality with great leadership.
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld.
- Very cool environment, work hard play hard attitude, contests, and $$$$ motivated.
- UNCAPPED! Commission
- Paid WEEKLY
- Paid TRAINING