Care Team Coordinator - $500 Hiring Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
HEARTLAND HEALTH CENTERS is now TAPESTRY 360 HEALTH!
Care Team Coordinator
- $500 Hiring Bonus paid to New Hires after successful completion of 90-day probationary period
Do you want a job where what you value aligns with what you do?
Tapestry 360 Health (formerly known as Heartland Health Centers) is looking for Care Team Coordinators (CTCs) who are passionate about providing high quality healthcare in the North Side communities we serve. Tap 360 is a great organization to begin, build or cement your career opportunities.
As an integral Care Team member, Tap360 MAs provide clinical services to patients from the waiting area to the exam room, document care in the EMR, and assist providers with routine care, lab procedures and administrative tasks.
We welcome recent graduates and seasoned pros. Come join our tapestry where warm and generous colleagues are entwined with work that is fulfilling, challenging and fun and it’s all interlaced with a culture that is led by both head and heart.
- Promptly and effectively support patient care delivery -- Pre-visit planning and preparation, Visit-based patient care
- Intake -- Greet, vital and screen patients in preparation for provider visit
- Team visit, discharge and care coordination
- Assist front desk staff and nurses, when required
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Medical Assistant Diploma/Certificate
or EMT-Basic and/or Paramedic Diploma/Certificate
or Practical Nursing Diploma/Certificate
or at least one year prior Medical Assistant experience in a clinical setting
or one year prior experience working in frontline healthcare.
Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross CPR/BLS certification required UPON hire and throughout employment.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- At least six months experience working in a team-based care model
- Associate degree or higher in health education or health-related field
- Experience with data entry, word processing, knowledge of medical terminology, and familiarity with EMR systems (e.g., athenaPractice, Centricity, Epic, Praxis, Meditech, Cerner, etc.)
- Phlebotomy skills
Benefits offered to Tap360 full-time employees:
Choice of 4 BCBS Medical Plans | Choice of 2 BCBS Dental plans | BCBS Vision Plan | BCBS Life, AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance | 401K | 11 Paid Holidays | Generous PTO including Sick Leave, Vacation and Flexible Days
TAPESTRY 360 HEALTH
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?