Seeking a Test Engineer (Test System Developer) to support Reliability Testing of our products. The test engineer will usually be working on multiple projects at one time and will make decisions on how best to execute the project plan and what method/best practices to employ. The position requires integrating software to automated test measurement systems to evaluate our products and to generate test reports.
· Develop automated test and measurement systems to support product testing.
· Utilize standard departmental procedures, and develop and modify test systems to establish performance and reliability of the products being tested.
· Support Reliability Science and data analytics by developing tools and reporting methods.
· Evaluate existing automated test systems and make recommendations and implement improvements.
· Provide support to other Test Engineers developing test systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical field.
· 5+ years of professional experience developing test systems used to evaluate product performance.
· Experience with computer programming, system integration and automation.
· Demonstrated experience using AT LEAST FOUR of the following tools:
· Microsoft – Visual Studio, VB.net
· Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Business Object Frameworks (CSLA)
· UI Development , Win forms
· Dev Express Controls
· SQL Server DB Design
· Windows Services, 3 tier development
· Team Foundation
· Communications with hardware, test equipment, test instrumentation. (TCPIP, GPIB, etc.)
· User interface & graphic development, Win forms, Web, WPF, Mobile
· Embedded Development (FPGA, ASIC, SBC)
· Beckhoff PLC
· Motion control programming
· Demonstrated knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and data analytics.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to access available technologies and make recommendations for solutions.