Position Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Location: Dallas TX
At Tandem Theory, data sits in the center of our business, providing insights into the effectiveness of our omnichannel marketing services & platforms. We believe data brings everything together and it is the only way we make decisions.
Data Sciences is a team constantly striving to create an amazing experience for our customers and internal teams. We regard culture and trust highly and believe you will have positive influence in your own way dir
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst with extensive experience across the channel marketing spectrum, providing deep insights into customer and marketing initiatives.
- You’re excited to optimize the channel mix and marketing tactics, providing end to end analytics on all marketing efforts
- You're motivated to enable collaboration with clients and channel teams to tackle the most challenging marketing data and analytics needs
As an analytics subject matter expert, at Tandem Theory, you will be a part of an early-stage team and work with passionate leaders on exciting and growing brands.
- Monitor and analysis of digital marketing performance, actively reviewing and spotting trends and other opportunities in the results
- Generate insights and marketing recommendations across the omnichannel mix to drive conversion growth
- Recommend reporting solutions that meet client objectives, with relevant and actionable insights
- Manage the design and implementation of marketing dashboards
- Represent the results through clean and compelling presentations and weekly updates to marketing teams
- Provide authoritative voice as it pertains to measurement techniques, marketing channel knowledge and industry trends and developments
- Cultivate strong working relationships with client marketing teams
- Challenge the status quo through the development of test and learn plans in collaboration with strategic and channel teams
- Strong communication skills, empathy, and initiative
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and customer engagement
- Strong background in measurement design and implementation
- Proficient in at least one of the data languages (SQL, Python, PL/SQL)
- Ideally experience with modern BI tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Strong working knowledge on analytical platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Team, organizational and client goals over personal growth
- Continually seeks self-improvement by expanding knowledge and subject matter expertise
Nice to have
- Experience leading / managing full project lifecycles
- Experience with Salesforce and related CRM tools
- Experience with cloud data warehouse platforms (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Marketing platform experience (DSP, CDP, DMP)
- Ability to reverse engineer the black box
The salary for this exempt-level position will be based on experience and qualifications within an established pay range. Benefits include 80% employer paid medical, eligibility to participate in vision and dental insurance as well as a generous 401(k) retirement contribution plan.
All new employees must provide documented proof of their identity for employment and pass a criminal background check.