General Manager (Packaging Experience Required)
- Expired: June 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The General Manager will be responsible for leading the growth of this business into the local markets. The businesses assets will need to be repositioned in order to optimize costs and make better use of the resources at their disposal. This position will need to possess a strong understanding of the products that this business manufactures.
The leader for this business will need to be an experienced general manager within the paper packaging space with the ability to effectively lead plant managers in their efforts to optimize manufacturing operations.
- Leading the growth and commercialization into local markets
- Manage the operations of the business and ensure that performance standards are met
- Developing a culture of collaboration, accountability, continuous improvement and operational excellence that aligns with that of the Group and ensures safety performance is at the heart of the business
- Providing a focal and rallying point for the entire business
- Drive strong cultural, community and engagement efforts to ensure strong talent levels across the units
The candidate for this role will ideally have relevant industry experience within paper packaging industry.
- Possess relevant experience implementing and executing process improvement initiatives targeted at improving operating margin and profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to build an outstanding leadership team which is collaborative and accountability-driven, a proven track record of revenue growth, cost reduction.
- Foundational experience in a "Best in Class" manufacturing company.
- Communicate effectively with customers, direct reports, and the executive Leadership team.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong executive presence with the ability to clearly articulate the strategy and performance of the overall region.
- Excellent leader of people and talent and culture driver.
This is a direct hire role with a bonus and full benefits.Relocation Assistance is also available for this role.
TALENThire Professional Services
RetailView all jobs at TALENThire Professional Services