PERFORMANCE & DESIGN CONSULTANT – INSTRUCTIONAL / HUMAN CENTERED DESIGN
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Performance & Design Consultant – Instructional / Human Centered Design for a contract position in Pittsburgh, PA. Opportunity will be three months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
Position Summary: Looking for a curious, continuous learner who combines a passion for seeing people grow and develop with a data-driven approach to making an impact on a business. As a member of the Perform & Grow Journey, the Performance & Design Consultant identifies performance opportunities and designs results-focused, talent and leadership development solutions that are strategically aligned with organizational & team goals. Partnering closely with talent-focused program and process managers, the Performance & Design Consultant assists with the design, development, implementation and delivery of innovative, creative, and effective performance/learning solutions utilizing a variety of delivery methods. Demonstrates strengths in visual layout and graphic design with solid design experience in PowerPoint. The Perforamcne & Design Consultant will work with various learning technologies and collaboration tools to deploy solutions including Zoom, Microsoft Teams and a learning management system. Leading by example, the Performance & Design Consultant acts as a change agent who spreads the mindset of continuous improvement and systematically drives, facilitates, teaches and implements improvement and best practices throughout the Perform & Grow Journey. This individual will work with the entire Perform & Grow journey on projects and initiatives, and will interact regularly with HR leadership.
- Responsible for setting, communicating, and coaching the team on standards and structure for solution design. Creates best practices, tools, and templates for program/process managers to leverage when developing performance/learning solutions. Consults regularly with program/process managers on desired performance outcomes and solution design. 40% of time spent
- Proposes, designs, develops and delivers a wide variety of performance solutions that range from industry standard to creative, new approaches. Ensures the instructional integrity of learning solutions through systematic design and application of instructional theory. Leverages visual layout and graphic design expertise to deliver atheistically appealing products and solutions. Collaborates with subject matter experts and other internal resources to develop effective solutions.40% of time spent
- Assist the team with setting and reviewing appropriate strategic and operational metrics. Identify opportunities for process and program continuous improvement initiatives. Create sound learning evaluations that align to learning solution designs and program metrics. 20% of time spent
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Organizational Development or other business Field
- Masters Degree in HR, Organizational Development or other business Field
- 6 years consulting or instructional design in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Instructional Design
- Adult Learning Theory
- Project Management
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Metrics & Data Analysis
- Continuous Improvement
- Operational Excellence
- Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Office skills (strong PowerPoint design skills)
- Visual/Graphic Design
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
At Talent, we believe that consultants are more than their skill sets.
To get the best projects, you must already be on the inside of the best companies.
Talent promotes a culture of teamwork that encourages personal growth, work/life balance, and professional excellence.
TALENT Software Services
Why Work Here?Talent Software Services was originally founded as an IT staffing services company in 1987 before evolving from a locally owned operating full-service staffing firm into a national staffing organization. As a proud Veteran owned business, we have over 30 years of experience. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota we've expanded our reach to include offices in Plano, Texas and India. Talent's capabilities include Information Technology, Engineering, Digital, Healthcare, Government, and Professional Services Staffing. Additionally: At Talent, we believe that consultants are more than their skill sets. To get the best projects, you must already be on the inside of the best companies. Talent promotes a culture of teamwork that encourages personal growth, work/life balance, and professional excellence.
At Talent, we're passionate about making consulting the best job in the world, driven by fresh challenges and innovative solutions.