Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a HR Manager for a contract position in Hartford, CT. Opportunity will be four months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
Provide staff augmentation support to serve as HR Manager for organization change work at client to optimize its service delivery model and capability. Support to senior leaders in executing this change requires a knowledgeable resource.
A staff augmentation HR Manager resource is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and work streams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
- Support IT reorganization activities related to human capital management, including development of job descriptions, skill inventory, retirement management planning, and organizational management planning;
- Development of and support in implementing performance management processes, including support to line-managers in performance management activities;
- Manage hiring and interviewing processes;
- Support and manage on-boarding process for new employees;
- Manage and perform HR transition management activities during personnel reassignment; and
- Support organization development activities.
- Not less than 10 years of HR management experience
- Must have not less than 3 years' experience working in client HR or labor relations role
- Must have a working knowledge of current client HR and labor relations policies and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including Teams.
- Excellent intern personal skills and ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!