Our client, a national nonprofit organization offering quality and affordable healthcare services, is seeking to hire a Projects Manager. The Projects Manager will help facilitate and coordinate interdepartmental/affiliate projects and new program initiatives as assigned by the CEO.
• Implement assigned planning initiatives, including market analysis, budget, cost/benefit analyses, and reviews of facility relocations, new sites, closings of sites, and addition of new services and programs.
• Manage the relationship between the project management team and the affiliate, ensuring communication between the two entities is timely and effective.
• Communicate implementation-related information in a timely manner to affiliate leadership and staff.
• Identify and update the project management team informed on implementation project risks at the affiliate.
• Ensure affiliate adherence to the implementation activity schedule.
• Serve as the primary contact for any information requests submitted by the project management team or implementation workgroups and ensure that requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, including site visits, between the project management team and affiliate staff, as needed.
• Direct work groups, teams, committees and task forces, including the Senior Management Team, Leadership Team, and Board, as assigned by the President & CEO.
• Provide administrative support and coordinate strategic planning process and monitoring of progress.
• Assist with the affiliate’s compliance and audits such as, but not limited to, PPFA Accreditation, Department of Health Article 28 reviews, and the 340b program.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred.
• 2+ years of project management and experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
• Project Management, Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.