Practice Administrator needed! The Practice Administrator will be involved with running the day to day operations of a large outpatient practice. This person would need to have knowledge of office management, practice administration, Revenue Cycle and will be responsible for other projects and adhoc needs. At least 3+ years progressive office management and revenue management in an ambulatory setting.
- Expansion experience preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare operations needed
- Support and maintain processes within the medical group, to response to a rapidly changing healthcare environment and the ability to translate these changes into functional processes
- 3+ years progressive experience in a complex healthcare or other related environment
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Our team identifies, attracts, engages and connects excellent candidates with appropriate opportunities for our client partners. Tal offers services across the healthcare space, including executives, physicians, clinicians, IT, revenue cycle and a variety of other healthcare support services.