Hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a upscale Private Network.
The scope of practice includes but is not limited to diagnostic Assessment, counseling, psychotherapy, brief treatment, behavior modification, case Management and mental health consultation.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide clinical social work services to all age patients and families.
• Provide direct social work services, including crisis intervention, individual, family and group counseling in collaboration with other members of an interdisciplinary team
• Work in collaboration with physicians and other health care personnel in patient evaluation and treatment, to further their understanding of significant social and emotional factors underlying patient’s health problems
• Assure social services compliance with legal, regulatory and professional standards
• Provide referrals for long-term counseling and for other necessary services (e.g. substance abuse treatment, legal services, housing assistance).
• Design and implement clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of selected chronic conditions