Human Resources Business Partner Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great opportunity for an HR professional who wants to grow into a HR Business Partner. In this role you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, retention, and employee relations for assigned clients. As you developed, the HR Business Partner will assist with HR-specific projects, employee training, HR Policy interpretation and application, and Performance Management and will be part of an ingrained member of the health system while participating in hospital-wide committees and initiatives.
We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or Healthcare Administration is required.
- At least three years of demonstrated experience working in a Human Resources generalist capacity is required. Prior Healthcare experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Resource regulations including: EEO/AA, ADA, FLSA and ability to explain impact on interviewing and selection process.
- High level of competency with computer software, hardware, and Internet is required. Knowledge of MS Office or equivalent is required. General knowledge of HR databases is required.
- Strong Verbal, Written, Organizational, And Interpersonal Skills Are Required.
- Prior experience facilitating presentations and speaking to large audiences is highly preferred.
- The ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels, particularly peers, team members, other departments, patients, and the community is required.
- Competitive salary, great benefits, and other attractive incentives.
- Generous PTO
- All major insurances (health, life, disability, malpractice)
- Culture is one of mutual respect, teamwork, and equality.
- The organization embraces and values an inclusive work environment.