Our Client, a recognized Magnet / Plantree hospital, is seeking a Business Manager. The Business Manager will be responsible for planning, developing, and monitoring all operational and capital budgets.
· Act as a resource to practice departments, specifically nurse staffing.
· Ensure best practices in financial management of Patient Care services departments.
· Assist in Business planning and project implementation as needed for program growth and enhancement of services.
· Oversee and manages the operational and capital budgets for Patient care services.
· Ensure product analysis, procurement and monitoring of cost.
· Draft policies and procedures for staffing and business, related activities as needed.
· Negotiate contracts in collaboration with Materials Management
· Generate financial & statistical reports as requested
· Collaborate with Human Resources to recruit, onboard, and ensure proper training of staff.
· Collaborate with Directors and mangers to monitor vacancies and prepare staff request.
· Promote staff autonomy, accountability, and incorporation of shared governance concepts into daily practice.
· Promotes successful integration of highly functioning work teams.
· Facilitate key team activities/projects/committees as identified by the Chief Nursing Officer.
· Set and assures achievement of timelines for project development and implementation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, may be an RN with Business degree, strongly prefer MBA
· 3+ years in a Business role with Nurse staffing experience
· Prior position as a Business Manager preferred.