Customer Service Representative *Start Today / Weekly Pay*
TAI Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a candidate with a background in customer service - Full Time to join our team at Trinity Advertising! We are looking to add 4-5 new consultants on our team. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Consultants:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assisting customers face-to-face with any billing and/or equipment issues
- Handling new customer acquisitions and qualifying potential clientele
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly pay
- Weekly Bonuses & Incentives
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity for management growth
- Yearly R&R trips for qualifying reps
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
marketing, entry level, marketing assistant, brand ambassador, brand management, advertising, marketing representative, sales, customer service, manager, marketing, administrative, human resources, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, healthcare, education, project manager, teacher, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, banking, restaurant, advertising, supervisor, public relations, hotel, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, hospitality. entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service.
Teamwork: We work together to meet the needs of our customers and to help our Company win.
Quality: We work with outstanding clients and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
TAIWhy Work Here?
At TAI we have a great start up mentality; work hard play harder is at the core of our company's principles. Our main values:
Respect: We value our team members, encourage their development and reward their performance. Teamwork: We work together to meet the needs of our customers and to help our Company win. Quality: We work with outstanding clients and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
BusinessView all jobs at TAI